Thursday, September 4, 2008

4chan: Secret Club of the internet.

Hey buddy. Hey. I heard you go to 4chan? Is that true?

Hey?

Wanna know something?

You just lost the game.

Lol.

See what I did there? You just lost the game. See, that's a 4chan joke. You're from 4chan. Me and you, we understand each other. Not like these uncultured fucks who don't know an inside joke when they see it. Think of how confused they are by the concept. I bet we have so many other similar interests, such as beating dead horses. Hey, wanna know somethin' else buddy? Shoop da whoop. Oh lol. Did you catch that? That's another 4chan joke. I think they call them "meme"s right?

Oh and how about those pictures huh? Pretty gross! Of course I like to stick D batteries up little girl's snatches so they don't affect me whatsoever. I'm totally desentized from going to 4chan. Hey y'know what I did to my friend the other day? I meatspinned him. He got so grossed out! What a fag.

Y'know what else is for fags? Morals. See, I learned this from 4chan. I can be a jerk to anyone, because why should they care? If they don't humor me, they're bitches. Simple and plain. Fuck bitches. I was on stickam the other night with this bitch, and get this, all I said was "do u like mudkips???", like, y'know, that 4chan meme. Fucking bitch told me to get out. Can you believe that? Talk about overreacting! But me and you, we're different. We're above that. We get things that no one else does.

You and I, we're gonna be best friends, I know it. Do you understand how much we have in common now, that we both go to 4chan? Because see, the difference between us, and them, is that they overreact to everything. If someone gets killed, we laugh, but they cry. We're above that. We can make jokes about rape, sexism, racism. We can be bigots. We can talk as foul as we want, because we're above that. Why is everyone else so afraid, so weak. Why make a fuss over little things.

Why don't they understand?




-Tyler



No comments: