Saturday, October 18, 2008

So lately!

I've been playing games and doing other things. Here's my 2c.

  • Final Fantasy IX is so good. Zidane/Kuja would be one of the best main characters/villains in the Final Fantasy saga if they didn't have the most retarded/homoerotic designs ever. It's neat though. Not too many random encounters, not too much grindan, old school setting, cool characters, cool music, cool story, bro.

  • Prop 8: Hodie - I HATE ALL MARRIAGE

  • I really need to work on school stuff.

  • Mother 3 translation is out holy shit. This game has like awesome music and I like to listen to it. Good writing too. The Staff did an incredible job. Let's just hope now that Nintendo doesn't re-release Mother 3 and instead make a Mother 4. I honestly think Mother 3 does a lot more things right than Earthbound; so it does exactly what I'd expect from a sequel. Earthbound is still awesome though in it's own respects.

  • I've been playing more StarCraft lately. I might wanna get good this time.

  • I've been saying this to everyone for awhile now, but I really want just one MMO that dominates the market that's NOT World of Warcraft. MMORPG's are a fantastic genre that've brought some of the most memorable video game moments in my time. However, with video games being a business business, MMOs bring in the most revenue due to its subscription based play. There's like 50 thousand Mumorpaguhs out there(free and not free), and when you spread the player-base around like that it kind of takes away the 'massive' feel. Plus MMOs have been using the same god damn formula since Everquest, Asheron's Call, Anarchy Online, and Ultima Online which I consider to still be the best of the genre. And those were in their prime like 10 years ago.

  • My life's that of a teenager. Ergo it's not very difficult or interesting, like at all. So I don't have much to say about me. In 20 years or so I see myself dead, because I killed myself. Before that I think I was homeless or not going to college and having a minimum wage job. Or maybe I moved to Florida and continued to be unlikeable and have no friends. When in Rome!

No comments: