Thursday, October 23, 2008

basically

why didnt anyone tell me about anime
ive been watching some animes lately and im pissed you guys didnt tell me about them
heres my reh-vous

cromartie high school
its like if you dubbed me and sarah palin over dragon ball z
fuckin awesome
"no more heroes anime"

paranoia agent
is like my psychology class anime
lil slugger is like me cause i solve everyones problems
maromi represents everything i love
the whole show is saying that the way i live my life is destroying japan
fuckin island folk should follow hawaii and join a better country called the USA!

now im in the middle of neon genesis evangelion
jesus christ this is why i hated anime
but really i just hated anime that copied evangelion

l4d soon im very cited
bond22 soon im very cited
animal crossing soon sorta cited
ffcc next year cited
condult next year cited
palin in two weeks very cited

people seriously want this instead of l4d


i guess i get it, fable 2 its like real life you get two guns at the same time? GROUNDBREAKING!

No comments: